Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sometimes...

sometimes i wanna lean... and feel my world lies within the arms that hold me
sometimes when i fall down... i look up to you
sometimes i wish... for dreams to turn to reality
sometimes i go quiet... hoping you'll understand what's left unsaid
sometimes i hurt... when i fail to make you understand that your love's no addiction, no boredom, no obsession for me
sometimes i fear... i'll lose myself and you'll be alone, not me
sometimes i call your name... just to feel the joy it brings to my heart
sometimes i listen... to hear if you're calling my name
sometimes i let go... though i know waves will drown me someday
sometimes i cry... for i wish you'd come and hold me close
sometimes i sing... a tune long forgotten. just for memories sake
sometimes i stop... to see if you are around as you said you'll be
sometimes i wonder... if you stop a moment to think about me
sometimes i pray... for peace and happiness as you sleep beside me
sometimes i have questions... because there are answers my heart doesnt wanna believe
sometimes i go away... only to see if you'll come looking for me
sometimes i act strong... just so you would come lean on me
sometimes i hold your hand... to let you know i'm there anytime you need me
sometimes i need you... like the very air that i breathe
sometimes i wait... not for time
. not for life. not for fate. but for you. 'cuz, alone, i cant move ahead...

No comments: